TOUR PLAN - ONLINE APPLICATION
In an effort to make Scouting fun and easy for you this process has been improved. It's FREE & available 24/7!!!
You have two choices.
- The easy tour plan - If you are just doing tours around town, Camp V- Bar click on the "continue" button below for the easy tour plan questionnaire! (Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the "continue" button...all the way down).
- The more detailed tour plan - For any tours that falls in the following category you must complete the “Tour plan online" using your "My.Scouting".
Please be aware that a tour plan must be presented upon request to the Camp Ranger or CampMaster. A campsite reservation is also required to use Camp V- Bar. To make a reservation, visit our reservation sections for yearound use of facilities. Some fees may apply based on camp and use of some facilities.
If you are just doing tours around town, Camp V-Bar click on the "continue" button below for the easy tour plan questionnaire!
- When conducting Climbing and rappelling
- Orientation flights (process flying plan)
- Shooting sports
- Any activities involving motorized vehicles as part of the program (snowmobiles, boating, etc.)
- At a council's request (contact your local council for additional guidelines or regulations concerning tour plans).
- The PLAN must be submitted via the BSA permitting system only, no faxes or mail plan will be accepted.
- The PLAN must be submitted at least 21 days prior to the departure of the unit.
The following are time when a tour plan must be submitted for council review (21 days in advance) includes:
- Trips of 500 miles or more.
- Trips outside of council borders not to a council-owned property. Trips to any national high-adventure base, national Scout jamboree, National Order of the Arrow Conference, National or Regional Exploring competitions or regionally. Sponsored events.
For Scouting Click Here to get started on your unit tour plan online!